Friday 20 October 2017

Isn't Time Fun When You're Having Flies...?

...as one frog said to the other!

I hadn't intended to stop blogging, I just couldn't think of anything positive to say, given the situation. I thought a short break (albeit an "unofficial", unannounced one) might help to restore some much-needed perspective.

And now I see, to my utter amazement, that my short break has actually lasted ten months, and I'm very nearly ready to post more stuff about Christmas.

I was very moved when I received a message, via His Hermeneuticalness, from one reader who said I should start blogging regularly again. So there is at least one person keeping an eye out for activity on my blog. Somehow I doubt that he was hoping to read any more cat and seagull posts, but we shall see what comes up...

6 comments:

Zephyrinus said...

I believe England are due to play Australia,
"Down Under", for "The Ashes".

Will you be Blogging on the Test Matches,
after listening on the Short-Wave Wireless
at 0200 hrs in the morning ?

I think your myriad Blog Readership need to know.

And, how goes The Kitties, and Sea-Shore Photography ?

Welcome back to Blog-Land.

Maureen said...

I am glad to see that you are back blogging! I enjoy your blogs - cats and all. I am also glad to see that you are well.

truthfinder2 said...

Really happy to see that you are back, and well. I kept checking all those months for new posts or an indication that you might be ill. I'm looking forward to seeing more kitty adventures, and your photos. ~ Rosemary in Ohio

Mulier Fortis said...

Thank you for the encouragement!

No, Zephy dearest, the Test Match is off, on the basis that the Senior MC is not around to expound some of the subtler laws of cricket...

Anyway, photo posts and cat posts will soon make their appearance!

Christine said...

Glad you are back? Did you go to Cardinal Burke's talk or any part of the Fatima Centennial conference held 12 to 13 October at Buckfast (I think that was the name) Abbey?

Mulier Fortis said...

Alas, no, Christine - I was working and couldn't get to it... I understand it was really excellent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...